Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I talk with a customer service representative?
2. Where is Union Electronic Distributors located?
3. What can I do at UED.net?
4. How can I register for a UED.net Account?
5. What if I lost my password?
6. Who can use UED.net for research information?
7. How do I place an Order?
8. What forms of payment does UED accept?
9. How long does it take for my items to ship?
10. How will you ship my order?
11. Which manufacturers does UED carry?
12. How do I use the batch order entry system?
13. What kind of warranty do I receive with my parts?
14. My part has been discontinued, how can I find a replacement?
15. My part is out of stock, will UED order it for me?
16. How can I get technical support?
17. I'm receiving an error message, how can I get help?
18. Does Union Electronic Distributors perform repairs or installations?
19. Is ordering on UED.net safe and secure?
20. What does UED.net do with my personal information?
1. How can I talk with a customer service representative?We can be reached by phone, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm Central Time. We can also be reached by fax or E-mail at your convenience.
|Phone: (800) 648-6657||Fax: (800) 438-6466|
|Phone: (708) 946-9500||Fax: (708) 946-9200|
Please visit our Contact Information page for more information.
2. Where is Union Electronic Distributors located?Union Electronic Distributors is located in Beecher, Illinois - roughly 30 miles south of Chicago. Occupying 15 acres, our warehousing capacity of 50,000 square feet allows for aggressive on-hand stock of the components and parts you require.
3. What can I do at UED.net?UED.net is the fastest and easiest way to research and order consumer electronic parts.
- Search our Online Catalog
- Get up to the minute pricing and inventory information
- View your Sales, Billing, and Shipping reports
- Get in touch with a Customer Service Representative
- Place an order at your convenience
4. How can I register for a UED.net Account?To create a new UED.net Account, simply go to the New User Registration page and follow the instructions.
5. What if I lost my password?If you have lost your password, go to the Forgot Password page and enter your E-mail address. For further support with your account, call us at (800) 648-6657 or E-mail us at .
6. Who can use UED.net for research information?Anyone can use UED.net for product research. To place an online order, however, you must first create an account with us. You may also call a customer service representative at (800) 648-6657 to place your order.
7. How do I place an Order?You can place an order by phone, by fax, or by using our online ordering system.
8. What forms of payment does UED accept?We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for all orders. Our business customers may also receive shipments C.O.D. or on Net 30 Terms with pre-approval. For more information, please contact a customer service representative at (800) 648-6657.
9. How long does it take for my items to ship?If an item is in stock, and your order is received before 3:45 CST, we will make every effort to ship your order the same day. However, if a part is not in stock, we usually receive and ship the part within 2 - 5 business days at no additional charge.
10. How do I get my order?We ship most orders via FedEx to arrive within two days. Should you need your order right away, you can request overnight delivery at an additional charge. If you wish to have the shipment billed to your FedEx account, provide us with your account information.
If you live in the area, you may pick up your order at our
warehouse, located in Beecher, IL. Please indicate "Will
Call" when you place your order as preferred ship method.
For your convenience, we request that you call before picking
up your order so we may ensure it is ready upon your arrival.